当前位置:好职网>职场指南>面试>面对老外BOSS的英语面试问题

面对老外BOSS的英语面试问题

时间:2019-11-02 16:28:50 面试 我要投稿

面对老外BOSS的英语面试问题

面试中面对外国老板连珠炮似的提问, 有没有觉得心慌意乱、无所适从?求职过程中面试尤为重要,回答问题,如果能简明扼要,真诚中肯,合乎老外口味,那么录取机会必定大大增加。

面对老外BOSS的英语面试问题

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.

(你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!)
A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.

(依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。)

Q:Give me a summary of your current job description.
(对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。)
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do systemanalysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.
(我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。)

Q:Why did you leave your last job?(你为什么离职呢?)
A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.
(我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。)
A:I feel I have reached the \"glass ceiling\" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunityfor advancement.
(我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。)

Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?
  (你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?)
A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.
(凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。)

A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.
(依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。)

Q: What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization?
  (你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?)
A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.
   (我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。)

Q:What do you think you are worth to us?
  (你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?)
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.
     (我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。)

Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?
   (你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?)
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular
job. I am sure I will be successful.
(我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。)

Q:Are you amulti-tasked individual?
  (你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?)
   or Do you work well under stress or pressure?
  (你能承受工作上的压力吗?)
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.
  (这种特点就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。)

Q:What is your strongest trait(s)?
   (你个性上最大的特点是什么?)
A:Helpfulness and caring.
  (乐于助人和关心他人。)
A:Adaptability and sense of humor.
  (适应能力和幽默感。)
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.
   (乐观和友爱。)

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?
   (你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?)
A: (pause a few seconds) (稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。)
They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.
(他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.
(他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。)

Q:What personality traits do you admire?
  (你欣赏哪种性格的人?)
A: (I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going.
  (诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。)
A: (I like) people who possess the \"can do\" spirit.
   (有\"实际行动\"的人。)

Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?
   (作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?)
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major
goal of my leadership.
(我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的`主要目标。)
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.
(我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。)

Q:How do you normally handle criticism?
  (你通常如何处理別人的批评?)
A:Silence is golden. Just don\t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do,

however, accept constructive criticism.
  (沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。)
A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later.
    (我会等大家冷靜下来再讨论。)

Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?
         (在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?)
A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.
    (胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。)
A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.
  (不能接受新思想的那些取。)

Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work?
(你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?)
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points

across.
(我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。)

Q:How do you handle your failure?
  (你怎样对待自己的失敗?)
A: None of us was born \"perfect\". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.
(我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。)

Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.
 (什么会让你有成就感?)
A:Doing my best job for your company.
(为贵公司竭力效劳。)
A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability.
   (尽我所能,完成一个项目。)

Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to?Why?
  (假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?)
A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others.
 (我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。)
A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions.
  (我乐意捐给教育机构。)
Q:What is most important in your life right now?
  (眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?)
A:To get a job in my field is most important to me.
(对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。)
A:To secure employment hopefully with your company.
   (希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。)
Q:What current issues concern you the most?
  (目前什么事是你最关心的?)
A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China\ entry to WTO on our industry.
  (目前中国经济的总体情況以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。)
Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?
  (你会在本公司服务多久呢?)
A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field.
  (只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。)
Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now?
 (你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?)
A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational andplanning skills in the future.
  (我在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。)
A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately.
(我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。)
A:perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting.
(也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。)
如果不愿正面回答,也可以说: It would be premature for me to predict this.
(现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。)
甚至还可以打趣的说: Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director.
(或 CEO 或 president)((说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!)
Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?
  (你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?)
A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests methe most.
  (薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。)
A: 假如你有家眷,可以说: To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family tosupport.
(坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。)

【面对老外BOSS的英语面试问题】相关文章:

1.英语面试的犀利问题

2.外企面试英语问题

3.英语面试问题

4.面试英语:面试英语8大常规问题

5.经典的英语面试问题

6.英语电话面试的预约问题!

7.英语教师面试问题

8.面试英语问题与答案