1. Nice to meet you! (很高兴见到你)
It’s very nice to meet you!(非常高兴见到你)
Glad to meet you!
2. What’s your name?(你叫什么名字)Could you tell me what your name is?(能告诉我你叫什么名子吗?)
答：I am XXX. 或 My name is XXX. Where are you from? (你是那里人?)
11.How old are you? (你多大?)
答：I am 27 years old.(我27岁)
3. When were you born?(你什么时候出生?)
答：I was born in nineteen seventy-three.(我1973年出生。)
答：I am from lianyungang.(我是连云港人)
4. Are you married? (你结婚了吗?)
答：Yes, I am.
5. How many people are there in your family?(你家里有几口人?)
答：There are three people in my family. My wife, son and I. (有三口人，我的妻子、儿子和我)
6. How long have you ever worked on board? (你曾经在船上工作过多长时间)
答：I have ever worked on board for ten years.(我曾经在船工作10年)
7. Which company did you serve?(你在那家公司服务过?)
Which company did you work for?
答：I have served for Lianyungang shipping corp.(我在连云港船务公司服务过)
8. Are those ships you worked all Chinese ones? (你工作过的那些船是不是都是中国船)?
答：No, I worked on Chinese ships about 3 years, and 1 year on board under the Liberian flag.(不我在中国船上工作了三年，在利比里亚的船上工作了一年)
9. What is the name of the Liberian ship and what’s her tonnage? (利比里亚船是哪一类船，吨位是多少?)
答：She is a bulk carrier, her gross tonnage is over 30 thousand tonnage.(是一艘散货船，总吨3万多)
10. Were the crew all Chinese? (船员都是中国人?)
答：No, they weren’t, including me; there were only 4 Chinese in the deck department. We joined the ship at the same time. While the others came from different countries.(不，只有在甲板部有四位中国人，包括我在内。我们是同时上这艘船的，其余的人都是来自不同的国家。)
11. Which country did the captain come from?(船长是哪个国家的人?)
答：The captain came from Poland.
12. Which certificate do you have now?(你有什么证书?)
Which certificate do you hold now?(你持有什么证书?)
答：I have AB certificate.
13. What kinds of ship have you worked on? (你在什么类型的船上工作过?)
答：I have worked on many ships. Like container ship, bulk ship.(我在很多船上工作过，如集装箱船、散货船)
14. How many countries have you ever been to?(你去过那些国家?)
答：I have been to many other countries. For example, Japan, Koran. (我去过很多国家，如日本、韩国)
15. How many harbors have you ever been to?(你去过那些港口?)
答:Many harbors. Shanghai,
16. How many departments are there on board? (船上有几个部门?)
答：Three departments: Deck Department, Engine Department, Service Department.(有三个部门，甲板部，轮机部，事务部)
17. How many important canals are there all over the world? (世界上有多少重要的运河?)
答：Two biggest canals: Panama canal, Suez canal.(两大运河，巴拿马，苏伊士)
18. The sailing route of our company’s ships is very long. Aren’t you afraid of the hardships? (我们公司船舶的航行航线很长，你不怕苦吗?)
答：No, I’m not afraid at all, since I am a seaman. I should not be afraid of any hardships and difficulties.(是的.，我不怕，既然来当船员，就应不怕苦，不怕难。)
19. Can you tell me what is the most important thing for a sailor?(你能告诉我对于一名水手来说，什么事情是最重要?)
答：It’s safety, Safety first.Safety.Safety includes the safety for the ship, for oneself and for all the crew.(是安全。安全第一，安全为船舶，安全为全体船员。)
20. You are willing to work in our company, aren’t you?(你愿意到我公司的船上工作吗?)
答：I’m willing to be a sailor of you company. My experience and ability make me confident that I can be a qualified sailor in you company. If you do employ me, then I promise that I will definitely follow the company’s instructions and faithfully stitch to my post. I sincerely hope I can draw you attention, and I am ready to offer my efforts for the prosperity of you company.(我愿意应聘贵司的水手一职。我相信，我的能力天经验完全能胜任。如果你能聘我担任此职务，我向你承诺，绝对服从工作安排，恪尽职守。我希望，我能得到你的重视，愿为贵公司的兴旺发达出力。